Saturday, June 30, 2007

Part-time

I have one minute before my official working hours start, but the bosses aren't gonna be here yet anyway... so here I am, blogging. Haha. And I'm on meebo too.

Today is my 2nd day of this part-time job. I'm now something like a CAD operator, I believe the official term is. Good money. Haha. But the office so c-beh far away from my house, all the way in Manjalara, Kepong. So even though my working hours is from 10 am - 6 pm, I have to wake up at 7 something and ask my mum to fetch me to the KTM station to reach somewhere around 8, get on the train all the way to Kepong before taxing either a taxi or bus to the office. I reach around 9.30 am, meeting another trainee who has the key to the office. Yesterday, I left the office at 7 pm, and reached the train station waiting for my mum to pick me up at 8.30 pm.

Work's fairly easy though. Did some adding of levels to the floor plans. Earning a lot for this kinda business, I think. Kakakaka.... and with the benefit of broadband some more. Even though no music, still can stream online.

Got 2 bosses here. Got one more from Hong Kong associate company. Got one trainee from KBU. She does more odd jobs here and there - like making phone calls, faxing, e-mailing etc.

Ok la... got to work liao. Add more when bosses are not around (they came in and delayed the publishing of this post). Kakaka...

No comments: