Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Another Interview

I'm just fresh off another interview, still with an architecture company (Quirk and Associates Sdn Bhd). Position that I applied for is internship as a Design Architect. Basically I'm paper-qualified for the job, but I just applied for the internship instead of the long-term one (which is also vacant). The interview was fine, I guess, but they're gonna consider other applicants as well. First time I had an interview with more than one person.. kinda nervous actually. Haha. Especially since they looked sooo serious. They felt undecided about what would they hire me as, in their words, "intern or trainee architect"? So they'd give me a call by the end of this week.

The office was fairly easy to find, being in the vicinity of Mid Valley City. They were housed in the newer offices though, the Northpoint Offices. Very posh and comparatively high class, I would say. Well, at least from the outside. Haha. The office was not bad. Though I don't understand why it felt like a oven from the lift to the office. I had to answer an intercom before allowed entry. Then a flat panel of the wooden finish clicked, and I pushed it to reveal a door. The reception was kinda dim, with coloured lights shining against unfinished concrete. As soon as you walked in, there was a mirror too, in front of a few upholstered chairs.

The office definitely felt like a design office. I saw an angmoh too. Hee hee. But it was kinda.... quiet. And serious. People talking with whispers. Or maybe they have very good sound insulation on the walls. Haha.

No comments: