Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Quandary, quandary.

I am in a quandary. For those who don't know what this word is, look here.

The quandary in question is - architectural job or not? Professional or not? Study-related or interest? Sigh....

I have received 2 calls for second interviews. The first architectural company has contacted me and asked me to go again soon, which I am fulfilling by going there later today. The second company is the one I went for an interview yesterday, the Spa Lover. Haven't set a date yet.

Most of the people who hear about my situation would ask me to go for the architecture job. Why would anyone drop a professional job for something totally unrelated? I think that was the question in everyone's mind. And doing something related would give me the portfolio when I continue my studies in future. My dad asked, "Are you gonna split yourself into a few persons? Going for so many jobs..." Haha XD But I do like both lines of job, because both are such a big challenge and would totally stimulate my mind.

Finally, one piece of advice I felt was most useful: Since you're planning to save up for your education, just take the job that offers you a higher salary. Haha. Perfect really.

No comments: