Tuesday, June 05, 2007

And another appointment

Hahahahaha.... actually this was the one I really wanted to write about. After finishing that interview, I got a call for another interview appointment. This time it was for "Creative Writer", for a spa and wellness company called The Spa Lover Wellness Group.

The conversation was simple actually. "Are you interested for this job?" she (the caller) asked. I was curious as to what the job entailed (this was just an application I did for fun). She said, "Well, we have a few spas under our promotion group. Then you have to go visit them and experience it then write about it." (not her exact words but you get the idea). Fu-yoh!! This job sounded waaayyy interesting. I was definitely interested now, if I wasn't before. Haha.

So of course I agreed for an interview. She gave me the address, and then said, "If you cannot find your way on Saturday, call this number" and proceeded to recite a number, then mentioned the name of the number's owner, "Eunice Ng". I said, "Ok" and thought nothing about it, aside from being so curious to see how it would turn out.

Since I was gonna go for the interview, I needed to know something about the company, right? I went to the website I linked above, and then - I saw Eunice Ng. THE Eunice Ng. Oh my goodness.... She's a celeb! Hahaha.... and I just had her number too! For in case I couldn't find my way. Goodness....

Ok, for anyone still in the dark, or if her name doesn't ring such a bell (after all, it didn't strike me =P), she's an actress in last year's series "Falling in Love" and she hosts quite a variety of lifestyle shorts (which I believe are aired on Astro). Otherwise, just click the link! Hahahaha...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

waa.. if they all looking for interior designer to design their place or something a.. u know laa yea XD
lols
haha.
and hey. thats the big sister from the tv series. i like that lady leh.
good for you. all da best and hopefully wont get lost. =P

a branch in the vine said...

haha... i tell you o, i have zero idea how to get there. any ideas? =P

Unknown said...

so.. did you manage to get to that place? it's today rite? how was it? hahaha. sorry ler nvr get to reply you before. u know laa..

their office nice onot? =P