Saturday, July 07, 2007

I should be going home already. Sigh... arms and fingers are aching from clicking on the mouse and keyboard all day, drafting. I could never understand how those people could stand being a draftsperson. And some have been in such position for a long, long time - the leader and senior in my previous company, she had been there for TWELVE years. Drafting. 12 years.

Anyway, I'm running into overtime already. Luckily I'm free to go online and chat away as I like. Hahaha. And chatting has been the best remedy for sleepiness so far. Nothing beats discussing your work progress with a fellow working friend over the cyberworld. Haha.

Bosses have been so funny. They forget decisions they made previously. Then they revert back to the original decision and drawing. So the poor HK draftsperson has to adjust all the floor plans. Teruk betul. And it was discovered when I was doing a small part too. Adui...

Ok la... I should pack up now. Avoid missing the once-in-a-half-hour-or-longer bus to the KTM station. And a load of other freelance work to do when I go home. Sigh...


No comments: