Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Family Day in Rantau

Yay! Work's done. For now, at least. So I'm free to blog.

Yesterday I came back from my church's Family Day, held on the previous weekend at Rantau, N.Sembilan. The place we rented was the Asia Martial Arts Village. Hah. Sounds fantastically unheard of. At least I think.

The theme of our Family Day this time was "In God's Family". Around 40 of us went - from adults to a 10 year old. We had a fun time - played telematches (very enjoyable ones) and had BBQ at night. And lots of free time in between where some went swimming, some played chess, some at carrom and maybe just lots of knowing or catching up with one another. Just some stuff families do. =)

There was one special game we played - Love Angel. Everyone had their name written on a piece of paper. Then these papers were mixed and up and randomly picked by everyone. The name on the paper you got would be the one you had to be an angel to. Meaning, if I got X, I had to be an angel to X. So what does an angel do? Well... just random nice things. We specified at least 2 things for the 2 days. Things like maybe, barbecuing something for your someone, or passing a glass of water etc. The catch is, that person isn't supposed to know who his/her angel is. Then we finally reveal it before we leave. Hehe. Was very interesting to see what everyone were up to.

I invited my ex-roommate, Jean Ying to join me this time. And she brought along her 10 year old cousin, Run Ei, who was simply funny. Just thinking of her makes her smile. Haha. Hope they enjoyed themselves as much as I did, tired though I was.

Photos will be up soon. Stay posted! =D


No comments: