Thursday, January 25, 2007

Final Countdown

Haha.. the title sounds so ominous...

The week before 290107 is here. To the 4th day already, no less. I often get the question, "How many percent have you done?" How do you count anyway? I have no idea how to answer, and I always say, "I don't know..." I'm also actually afraid to face the amount of work I have NOT done, but am supposed to finish.

Been visiting the college almost everday lately. One of the benefits of having a mum who works in the same place that you study in. It's good to ensure that I at least get in a few hours everyday spent on my final project. F-I-N-A-L. I'm having my finals. Can't believe that's the way I'm treating my finals.

Well, I have no idea how to set the pace for my project. Set-up is on Friday, which technically means that's the dateline. But I suppose many people will only do the model after that date. I have no drawings, no perspectives, no model, no board. As of NOW. Am I worried? Yes, to some extent. But I've been aware of squashing the worm of panic that's threatening to overwhelm me.

Why am I crapping here? Just for a reprieve, I guess. Not that I've been hard at work. No... I've been exploring the world of file formats and converting between them on the ever available World Wide Web. No idea why I'm doing such thing at this moment. Not to mention spent a few hours on it too.

It's time for an introspection (reminded from May's blog) again. To evaluate what I really want to do and NEED to do. To look at what I have become. To do some deep thinking.

No comments: