Tuesday, January 16, 2007

290107

Haven't been writing something for light reading for some time. Those that simply chronicle the routine of life one goes through everyday. So maybe this serves as an update...

I'm actually in college now. The numbers 290107 signify the date I view with mixed feelings. One, I dread it to come; another, I wish it to come so that it will be over. The day of my final project presentation. Oh the joy! I don't know how to face this actually. But I really am hoping that I can just get it done with and declare myself to have graduated. Haha...

My classmates are kinda split over this I think. Some have finalised their design and are moving on quickly in their work. Some are still stuck and trying to figure their way out. Some are not doing anything at all, trying to get into the mood. I'm kinda in the second category, I guess. I envy those in the first, and identify with those in the third.

My mum is now working in the college instead of school. It's quite funny, how her work place changes with the place I'm studying in. It used to be my alma mater. I was there for 2 years before she transferred to be a teacher there. And now, when I'm almost graduating, she got transferred here. I wonder how my siblings are getting on with their new routine. I hope they're fine.

I kinda miss the days when I was home everyday. I saw my family members everyday. Now, as it has been since 3 years ago, I only see them every weekend, and that for a few hours maybe. Some people see how well I get on with my brother and sister, seeing us chat and not arguing at all. Then another remarked that I haven't been home to argue with anyway. That got to me. I think it's true, actually. We're so busy catching up with our lives the past week that we can't be bothered to argue. Is this something good or bad, I can't determine...

Before I get too nostalgic, I'd better scoot back to my work. I'm so afraid that I'm gonna regret all my procrastination. That's the thing driving me on actually. That, and the fact that I really need to produce something for my finals so that I can continue my studies after I graduate from here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh.. so now your mum works in alif.. hmm..