Thursday, November 18, 2004

Yessss!!!!!

I seriously shouldn't have time for this. This is on account of me not having finished all my assignments while having to leave tomorrow for Fraser's Hill and won't be returning till Sunday. Which also happens to be the last day of my holiday. Get the picture? In short, I am so dead.

Anyway, I am estatic for another reason. On Monday, my mom went out to Mid Valley and she called me. She asked, "What are the titles of the books by Meg Cabot that you wanted?" So I told her, "One is Princess Diaries 6 and another is Teen Idol (which I saw in the MPH catalogue)" Then she said, "Oh, ok.."

When she returned, I find both of these in the plastic bag she was carrying. Yesss!!! I had the book! I had the book! I had the booksssss!!!! I didn't know my mom would buy both. Seriously. Since both were hardcovers and way over how much we usually spend on ONE book. Anyway, my mom rocks!! Hehe...

I won't be able to write for the few following days to come as I will be in Fraser's Hill, as above mentioned. And also busy thinking of ways to explain to the lecturers why I just COULDN'T finish my work...

No comments: