Sunday, November 14, 2004

Books!!!

I can't seem to find anyone who really likes to read nowadays, in college (no offence). Maybe there is, except I haven't found them yet. I miss being able to talk about stories, books, and then trade the books we have. Like we did in my class in school last time. It was really fun. We could really spend hours and hours talking about the stuff we read. And then, we tried sneaking a peek into the books everytime the teacher's back was turned...

By the way, are there anyone who reads books by Meg Cabot? The Princess Diaries volume 6 is out and it's darn expensive. 'Cos it's hardcover, I guess. RM 79.90. I don't know if I should get it or wait for the paperback. Any suggestions?

Of course, it'll be even better if someone would buy it and allow me to lend it. Hehe...

1 comment:

Daniel Teh said...

well paperback is cheaper...can't wait? Go British Council or National Library to check whether there got or not lar? (mind my grammar)