Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The Yukon And Mutu

*DDDDDDRRrrrruummmmmRRRrrollllllll!!*

Haha... Was trying to create an effect of a drum roll - not sure if it worked. Anyway, the purpose of this post is to introduce another new blog - Yukon-Ho! which is by my brother. I have linked him at the side - you can see it as MyBroWhoLikesCallingHimselfMutu, which for obvious reasons you can see. Haha... I know this is a bit late... but Congratulations bro for finally having your blog! Finally, after being influenced by those crazy nutters around you who keep blogs... XD (I'm not included in this statement, mind you) .

So people... to know what's Yukon-Ho, do go over and have a loOk! And of course, welcome the new blogger...

Oh, and I'm gonna credit myself here too, because I gave him the birthday present that caused him to name his blog that name... Kakakaka...


No comments: