Friday, August 10, 2007

I've Been Tagged

Oh well... from my stalking of others' blog, you always have to do this if you've been selected, so here goes:

I got tagged by Jaeney

Here are the rules:
1. Each blogger must post these rules first.
2. Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they've tagged, and to read your blog.

8 facts about me:

1.) I am deathly afraid of tablets. So don't ask me to take medicine when I'm sick. Unless you give me a doctor who prescribes syrup. Haha.
2.) I have a weakness for cute things. Cute designs, cute stuffed toys, cute kids, and of course, ahem... cute guys.
3.) I love chocolate and cheese.
4.) I am a nocturnal person, despite my efforts to be otherwise. I am most active around 2-4 am, and crawl into bed between 5.30-7 am.
5.) I have a hoarding habit - I keep empty boxes, finished toilet rolls, used wrapping paper, holey cloth separator, b'cos you can just never know when you need them for craft! and I also keep stuff sentimental to me - I found my Std 1 gymnastrada outfit recently, can't believe I was ever that small in size...
6.) I learnt reading Mandarin from watching tv dramas and singing along with song lyrics (which were in hanyupinyin at first). Now I can recognize characters but I cannot write. Type then can la.
7.) I am afraid of insects - yesterday a cockroach flew near me and I ran up the stairs while my sister whacked it with a newspaper.
8.) I love durians! Only the fruit, not the products. And yes, now is my happiest season =D

My 8 Lucky picks (haiya... almost all let Jaeney pick liao. can repeat or not?):

1.) May Potat (by special request some more...)
2.) ZPing
3.) Rebecca
4.) Celdrick
5.) Christine
6.) Amily
7.) President Simon
8.) Klang Hippo


No comments: