Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Tidbit - Duit Dapur

Today I was shopping for some sundry stuff with my mum. I had just gotten paid for my workbook editing. I was looking around while my mum went to pay at the counter. And then,

"Hey, just now the money you took a?"

"Yeah, why?"

Mum stretches out her hand. I look in astonishment. I hand over the money. Though I don't quite get why I had to.

She resumes paying after I turn my back. And then,

"Now you have to bei ka yong (give duit dapur) edi..."

I'm in further astonishment....

Later, I told my bro via MSN:

Yun Rui 윤예 says (3:38 AM):
she says i got to gv her duit dapur now

*help よしみがいなくてさびしい,ごめなさいよしみ,愛してるよよしみ.好きだよよしみごめなさいよしみ愛してるよよしみ... says (3:41 AM):
haha
so cham
duit dapur ??
jaja
u've grown up
haha

Yun Rui 윤예 says (3:41 AM):
==


No comments: