Monday, August 13, 2007

We have same names

Some time back, I got the idea of Googling my name for fun. Just to see what would come up. Something about me maybe? Or someone who had the same name with me? Which isn't all that common, mind you.

Well, I did find someone. A girl from Singapore, one year younger than me. Found her blog actually. Cos her name, which also happens to be my name, was in the blog address. Haha...

And then today, when I visited her blog, I found something else! She has a sister, and her sister's name is YUN YI. Which is MY sister's name!!

Goodness... Reeling from the shock and excitement. Now I wonder if she has a brother named Zhen Yu or not....

*I showed my brother, who of course started laughing. He was like, "You must have the same parents man..."


No comments: