Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Warmth

Warmth can come from many places - in my case, right now, I'm feeling it from my friends. Suddenly, all the people around me seem to have imposed more feelings of care and support on well, the people around them. They seem more closely knit than before, with visibly stronger bonds.

Especially some of my frens, recently, they have asked about me, helping me in all ways possible and in whatever they can within their ability, no matter physically or morally. And this appplies specifically to my rommate, who's really been a pillar for me. This really gives me warmth, the feeling of bliss even in the midst of suffering (metaphorically). I really appreciate all the care and concern that you guys have showered on me.

To all my friends who are reading this, thank you very much for your support. I wish you to know, that I think I'm really lucky, to have you people as my friends. Thank you!!!!!

No comments: