Friday, December 10, 2004

Why

Why. The most often used word of all time, I believe. Yet now I must use it. Because I seriously, do not know why, neither do I understand, why it had to be like this. How I want to ask, why? Why did he write, what he wrote? Why did he feel, he needed to write such things? Why, could I not stop, myself from hurting?

I do not understand, do not comprehend, the power he wielded over me. Just that few sentences, was enough to make me go into pieces. I had never felt words could be of that great impact before, yet today, I personally experienced, what words could do.

I do not think he knew, just how much they would pierce. How I wish, he would write another one, to take back all he wrote. But.....hoping on that, would just be like opening my heart, to sustain another cut. Then again, I don't seem to have the will, or the strength....to protect myself. Feel like locking up my heart, and throwing away the key...

No comments: