Friday, January 02, 2009

Baking Chocolate Chip Cookies

I tried to bake one of my favourite snacks - chocolate chip cookies. Got the recipe from the Internet somewhere. This was my first time making them so I wasn't too assured of the success. Anyway, let's take a look:


This is the batter I prepared accordingly. Well, make allowances for an amateur's mistakes.

Then I put some spoons of this batter onto the baking tray. I didn't think it would quite work out since I could tell that the batter wasn't stiff enough. The result:


I got a giant chocolate amoeba!

Haha... the amoeba was really thin, like a crisp. It was too sweet too. And my mum said it didn't have the butter taste. So after many, many more rounds of adding flour and butter, I tried again.


Putting them onto the tray. I greased the trays 'cos I didn't want the cookies to stick.


Ta-da! Rather edible cookies... Not pretty enough to be sold though. Tasted ok too!

I cannot repeat that recipe anymore since I had to add here and there. Haha... I'll experiment again with a different recipe. Hopefully it'll turn out better. Will update when I do! :)


No comments: