Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Tidbit - My dad is handsome

Today we went out for dinner as usual. Was in a Chinese restaurant in Taman Megah, Cheras. We were eating and ordered a pot of Chinese tea. As is custom, we lifted the lid of the pot to the side of the mouth when we needed refilling.

A waitress was serving a table beside us. My dad said to see if she would be 'seng muk' (alert) enough to see the teapot or not. Then she approached our table to serve our order. My dad placed a new order for another plate of noodles. They were talking while I was watching if any hand came near the teapot.

She walked away without the teapot.

I turned to my dad and said she not "seng muk" at all.
Dad said : We were talking ma...
I said: But she was standing right in front of our table!
Dad said: Then she talking to a 'leng zai' ma...

My sister and I snorted XD

No comments: