Sunday, July 20, 2008

It is my brother's birthday

Happy 18th Birthday, Zhen Yu!

(Ok... I'm gonna put things here that I'd probably never say to you in person for the simple reason these words would sound strange and make me feel funny while saying it as well).

Erm... I'm very happy that you were here for your birthday. Especially since you were gone for a little more than 3 months before that. The house feels kinda funny without you in it, actually. Made me wonder if it was that strange when I wasn't around.

Going out with you is fun... even the spending money part (though maybe later I won't feel so). And I haven't really gone out before you came back. And it was really nice to have someone I can "whine" to and act all crazy around. Hah.

Miss you very much when you're in Kuching. I think mummy and Yiyi would feel the same. And daddy too, though he doesn't say it. Haha... Hope you can come back soon... Too bad we're not loaded and we're not friends with Tony Fernandes =P

No comments: