Tuesday, January 29, 2008

when I just feel like writing

Sitting in college library. Haven't been here in a long time. Was looking for my old assignments to compile my portfolio. Tomorrow there's a representative from Birmingham City University conducting an interview at the education services office. Not sure if I can really present anything decent.

Looked through the boards in the racks. Found about 6 of my boards. Found a lot more belonging to the rest of my comrades in former IAAR04A. Somewhat nostalgic when looking through all this. Was reminded of simpler times with all my friends, all pursuing a similar goal - finishing assignments and getting through the semester, especially assessment.

Those times were somewhat crazy. I can remember the many occasions where I felt like I couldn't breathe, couldn't function, couldn't think. Yet now I wish I had some times like this. When the tiredness came from doing something productive, instead of coming from staring at the TV or the computer screen.

Looking for a job. Don't know what exactly should I do. Feels like I can do any job actually. People around me tell me I should not be anxious. Even my brother got a job already... Sigh...

No comments: