Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Characters in the Kindy

Some of the very interesting kids in the kindy...



First up! Amos, 3 yrs, loves chicken and seaweed, loves to draw "Amos car"



Xue Zhen, 4 yrs, obedient, loves to write and learn things



Qiao Wei but everyone calls her "Baby", 3 yrs, doesn't really know anything (she pose like this herself)



This is Wei Yi doing a funny face, 4 yrs, teacher's assistant, likes to hug me a lot



Xye Ki, 4 yrs, loves to laugh wonderfully, hugs me 1st thing in the morning



This is Pui Woon, 5 yrs, loves to smile and laugh, (almost) shouts whenever she talks



Jia Chuen, 5 yrs, master of kicking, afraid of being asked to stand in the corner (b'cos he's always there)



Isaac, 5 yrs, expert ruckus maker in the class, repeat offender



Wow... here comes Baby's knight (always protecting her), Yoong Chi, 5 yrs



Shi Ying, new girl whose mum sent to acclimatise her for next year, 3 yrs, cries every morning, then shadows me after I comfort her

There it is for my intro to the characters going to appear in my stories... Till then XD

No comments: