Saturday, May 12, 2007

Lightcraft Visit

This shall be my fastest post regarding a place I visited. Heehee... I just thought that since I had some pictures, I might as well put them here. I think about 20+ of us including 2 lecturers went from college to the Lightcraft gallery in Sg. Besi for a workshop plus tour. The workshop was conducted by a lighting designer there named Ram; and we learnt about the different lamp sources and how it worked with different fittings and in different situations. After that, we visited their display of lights before adjourning for lunch. Oh, and in case you were wondering, the whole workshop plus lunch was free of charge.

Some of the lights I captured:












































































Haha... this one boleh put as college logo =)





*P.S : Lightcraft lady says she pay her worker there like 3500/mth le. working environment so nice. can consider ho... =P

No comments: