Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Korean Family Visit 02 - Of Fish and Sea Creatures

The second day, we had fun in a few places in KLCC and Central Market. Today I accompanied the 3 of them along with Sis May. We went to Aquaria (the free section) and peered at some sea creatures and corals placed there.


The pot-bellied seahorse (if I'm not mistaken :P)


Nemo and Dory!

After that, we went to Central Market where we strolled leisurely, letting them absorb the cultural things and arts there. We came to a shop where there was a fish spa (!) and it attracted them to go in. We were all game for a try except Sis Lee. The fee was RM5 for 20 minutes. I don't know why the fish is bigger than what I saw in the newspapers. I was actually quite hesitant but decided I wanted to experience it all the same.

I gingerly put my feet in. And I shrieked (softly, of course). Neither was I the only one. It wasn't painful, rather ticklish actually. The idea of fish biting away at my skin took some getting used too. I kept moving my legs, which obviously pushed all the fish away. The shop owner advised me to put my heels in first if I was afraid. So I did and SO MANY fish crowded around straight away. I resolutely kept still and started talking to Sis May and Ju Hyun to distract myself (which makes everything ok after that).

My feet being surrounded by fish biting. Eeeee.....

Bro Economy (Kyung Ryun) enjoying himself

No comments: