Thursday, December 06, 2007

Me and 19

Was so excited 'cos first time celebrating my birthday with dear sisters in Christ - Priscilla, Phoebe, Joanna and my sis. We went for a meal in Kim Gary and took some pictures, not of the food but us! And the presents too... Keke...


me and Pris


sis and me


Joanna and Phoebe


presents from Phoebe and Priscilla


sleepy doggie up close

After the meal, we went for a movie - Enchanted! We were all really excited, (especially Phoebe cos I later found out that it was her first time) as we were really interested in the movie. I loved the movie - it was fun and engaging till the end. Not to mention an addicting soundtrack...

We went browsing around the shops... doing some random shopping. Then, we heard some melodious music coming from the Center Court. And there, was a string quartet performing "You Raise Me Up". They followed that with "Colours of the Wind". Made me feel like dashing off to a violin class...


4 musicians captivating the audience

Then walked around a bit more... looking at cute stuff:


A family of penguins!!

And then I went back and had a slice of Chocolate Banana cake from Secret Recipe (courtesy of Mum). Had more presents from bro and sis =D


me and cake

I'm a happy girl that day.


No comments: