Saturday, September 01, 2007

Friend, I miss

奇怪的我
傻傻的我

I know not why,
Once again you came by
Into my dreams,
Your face again at me beams.

And then I wonder,
Where you now wander
On your wellbeing I ponder,
If indeed you are now better.

Then I also consider,
Perchance we meet, a smile will you mirror?
Will aplomb be still your manner
Or rather mirth and laughter?

I do not feel the joy or the sorrow,
Tears once shed are now but a shadow
The past and errors may we winnow,
To smile and look forward on the morrow.

Your friendship I dearly miss,
For amicability, do not dismiss
If thus my wish causes you to be ill at ease,
Pray forgive; then I no longer persist.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

now this is something i want to be able to write.. =P
tapi as i said sikalang takda inspiration.. tambahan vocab so shitty.. sigh
cakap lagi nak ambik ielts.. yeah rite laa..

oh ya.. anyway.. i almost got a little something in me the other day.. almost wrote something down.. but then quickly went off d.. dono should b happy or wat XD

a branch in the vine said...

haha... guess what, this was the first I wrote with only a teeny bit of inspiration, and straight in Blogger. (normally I write it offline and I usually have the ending in mind before I start writing... =P)

and I did this with the help of an online rhymer, dictionary and thesaurus too XD just had to get it out and felt like writing something, I guess...